In this article, we are going to talk about Bootstrap, one of the most famous CSS frameworks and one of the most used, because although you do not know it, many websites that you visit on a daily basis are created with Bootstrap. let’s know about it.
Little History Of BootStrap
it was developed in 2011 by Twitter, Its creators are Mark Otto and Jacob Thornton In its original birth, we knew the framework with the name of Twitter Blueprint because it was actually born in the company’s own offices.
it is the latest version. The first beta version of Bootstrap 4 was released in August 2017. then Mark suspended work in September 2016, to free up time to work on it. and it was finalized in January 2018.
it is the upcoming major version of the framework.
Some Advantages of using it.
- Whatever we believe, the design will be adaptable, no matter the device, scale or resolution.
- It has external implementations for WordPress, Drupal, etc.
- Quick and easy learning curve. and simple to use.
- Customizable web elements package.
- simple responsive adaptation.
- Includes a Grid system for layout by columns.
- Each time it offers more plugins.
- Maintenance and update made by Twitter. (there is a very active community creating, fixing things, offering plugins and much more.)
ALSO READ: What is CSS and its types